Aventura ID Card

What is an Aventura ID Card, and why do I need one?

Aventura Identification Cards provide proof of Aventura residency to obtain access to City parks (Waterways Park, Waterways Dog Park, Founders Park & SplashPad), reserve tennis courts, reserve park shelters, and enroll in City-sponsored recreation programs. 

Aventura ID Cards must be renewed yearly

What do I need to do to get an Aventura ID Card?

Residents must apply in person with proper documentation to prove Aventura residency.

Any of the following documents listed below must be current and contain a valid Aventura address in order to prove Aventura residency. 

  • Florida Driver License or Identification Card
  • Voter Registration Card
  • Electric, telephone or utility bill
  • Mortgage deed or lease

Where can I get an Aventura ID Card?

ID Cards are issued seven days per week during normal operating hours at the:

Community Recreation Center

3375 NE 188 Street
Aventura, FL 33180

Phone: 305-466-3883

Founders Park

3105 NE 190 Street
Aventura, FL 33180

Phone: 305-466-0183

Waterways Park

3301 NE 213 Street
Aventura, FL 33180

Phone: 305-466-8008