Community Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Indoor basketball court
The City of Aventura Community Recreation Center (CRC) is open to Miami-Dade County residents with an active and current CRC membership only.
The CRC welcomes its members to enjoy the facility while adhering to safety guidelines. As a member of the CRC, you will have the ability to reserve time for use of the fitness room and the basketball gymnasium when school and City programs are not in session.
The facility is closed on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day (On the day after Thanksgiving, the CRC is open from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. only.)
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
Facility Membership Prices
Member prices include usage of the fitness room for 18 years and older and the full court basketball gymnasium when ACES and City programs are not in session. One-month, 6-month and annual memberships are available. Visit the City's Online Registration System (ORS) for membership prices.
Purchase CRC Membership & Make a Reservation
An account on the City’s Online Registration System (ORS) is necessary to purchase a CRC membership and make a reservation (as a member) to use the fitness room or basketball gymnasium.
Visit cityofaventura.com/ors to:
- Create an account on the ORSby following these steps:
- Click the Create Account button.
- Follow the instructions to set up the account and be sure to include family members when prompted to do so.
- Upload picture(s) to be used for identification.
- Verify address and residency.
- Purchase a CRC membership with a valid account on the ORS. A membership can be purchased exclusively online only. In person membership purchases will be available on a need basis and must have prior approval by a City employee. Follow these steps to purchase a membership online:
- Click on Community Recreation Center Membership.
- Select the correct age group of the person a membership is being purchased for (child, adult, senior citizen, and family).
- Select the membership time frame (1-month, 6-month or annual).
- Upon completion, please email the CRC at email@example.com to request ID card(s) and confirm membership.
- Make a reservationwith an existing CRC membershipby following these steps:
- Click on Community Recreation Center Reservations.
- Select the desired amenity to be used (Fitness Room or Gymnasium).
- Select the desired date and time.
- Select the member(s) who will be using the facility during the scheduled time.
- Review and sign all waivers to complete the transaction.
All memberships purchased prior to the reopening date of July 1, 2021 will have an active start date as of July 1 and be valid for the duration of the selected membership time frame. Any membership purchased after July 1 will have an active start date on the date of purchase and be valid for the duration of the selected membership time frame. We ask that members please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an existing reservation for any reason so that we can provide the canceled time slot to another member.