Information You Need Most, When You Need It
The City of Aventura shares information using both traditional and innovative methods to expand its reach into the community. Information Technology's Communication department oversees the production of the City's several online and print publications.
- The official website for the City of Aventura. This is home for all City related information regarding its government, resources, forms and eGovernment features.
- The website for the Aventura City of Excellence School. The k-8 charter school has everything online for parents and students including its Google calendar to stay current on the school's latest events and special days.
- The website for the Aventura Arts and Cultural Center provides detailed show information and offers the ability to purchase tickets.
- Follow the City of Aventura on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Twitter and Facebook are used as an additional resource for the City to disseminate information about City news and events. The City’s latest Tweet is also available on the City’s website homepage. The City hashtag enables social media users to build community, search and share information and images about the City of Aventura.
- Follow the Aventura Center on Twitter and Facebook for the Aventura Arts and Cultural Center provides show and theater related information.
MyAventura allows the community to sign up to receive e-Notifications about the City's latest news.
For those on the road, the City uses digital signs in two locations (Aventura Mall and 188th. Street) to communicate events or other information. Drivers are able to get information about upcoming shows at the Aventura Arts and Cultural Center, reminded to subscribe to the Aventura City of Excellence School (ACES) e-news, and encouraged to follow both the City of Aventura and the Cultural Center on Twitter.
Aventura Information Radio 1650 AM, WPZQ420
The City of Aventura's information radio broadcasts on 1650 a.m. The AM station keeps the community informed with traffic alerts, recreational program information and public safety messages.
Comcast Channel 77 is home to Aventura TV(AVTV), the City's information channel. AVTV runs listing of City events, programs and resources for its residents 24/7. Programming provided by The Florida Channel offers educational shows about Florida history and Florida legislative news. Prerecorded presentations of City meetings and events are also broadcast.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome, please email the Webmaster with them.