Improvements & Construction Schedule
In an effort to maintain the City of Aventura to high standards, occasional restoration, improvements and/or construction may be necessary.
Scheduled & Current Projects
Note: Please be advised that this page is updated periodically.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department Projects
- SR 5/Biscayne Blvd. at NE 199 St.
- NE 203 St/Ives Dairy Road from W Dixie Hwy to SR 5/US 1/Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura: Peace Park Restroom Improvement Project On NE 188 St.
- Project date: March 24, 2022
- Location: NE 188 St.
- Project overview: The City of Aventura will begin the restroom improvement project at Peace Park located at NE 188 St. on Monday, March 14, 2022. The project is expected to be completed by June of 2022. Due to logistics including numerous construction material deliveries and proposed underground improvements on NE 188 St., there will be sporadic lane closures; however, no road closures will be necessary.
Contact: Capital Projects Manager at 305-466-8923
Aventura: Yacht Club Drive Drainage Improvement Project
- Project date: November 8, 2021
- Location: Yacht Club Drive starting at NE 213 St. and continuing north and east to Golden Point
- Project overview: The City of Aventura will begin drainage improvements on Yacht Club Drive starting at NE 213 St. and continuing north and east to Golden Point on Monday, November 8, 2021. The project is expected to be completed by June of 2022. Due to the nature of the improvement project and for vehicular traffic safety, there will be lane closures; however, no road closures will be necessary.
The City recommends using caution in the construction areas during the duration of the project, and seek alternate routes when possible.
For more information regarding current projects, contact the City of Aventura Public Works/Transportation Department at 305-466-8970.