Summer Tennis Camp 2020
The City of Aventura registration for its 2020 Tennis Camp program is now open! In response to the Coronavirus pandemic and the return to the new normal phases of operations, the City of Aventura’s Community Services Department has carefully planned and prepared a Summer Tennis Camp program to start on Monday, June 15, 2020. Safety guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Florida Department of Health (FDOH), and Miami-Dade County are in place to safely protect the health and welfare of the staff and participants; therefore, capacity will be limited. Participants will safely spend their summer break making new friends and enjoying tennis activities at Founders Park!
Tennis Camp is ideal for ages 6-18 of all skill levels. Campers will enjoy fun, high-quality instruction, improve or learn tennis skills, and challenge themselves on the court! The week-long camps are designed to create interest and maximize the potential of each child. Space is limited.
- Weekly camp sessions are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Camp will be held at Founders Park.
- Weekly Rate: Resident $245 / Non-resident $294
Registration is now open and available online only by creating a NEW account on the City’s new Online Registration System (ORS). Please visit cityofaventura.com/ors to create a new account. A new account can be created by following a few simple steps:
- Click the Register for Summer Care or Tennis Camp link at cityofaventura.com/ors.
- On the new ORS dashboard page, find and click the Create Account button.
- Follow the instructions to set up the account including family members.
- Upload picture(s) to be used for identification.
- Verify address and residency
The safety and health of the Aventura community is important, and the City will continue to take necessary steps to ensure its safety.
For more information, contact the City of Aventura Community Services Department at 305-466-3883 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.