Yoga in the Park
The City of Aventura offers a series of complimentary yoga classes at Founders Park for all yogis of all skill levels to enjoy. Held outdoors in the City’s beautiful Founders Park, these classes offer the perfect atmosphere to relax, breath and stretch together with the help of a certified instructor. The duration of the class is approximately one hour.
Health & Safety Guidelines
Please be advised that in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and the return to the new normal phases of operations, the City of Aventura’s Community Services Department has carefully planned and prepared a program with the safety of its community in mind. Safety guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Florida Department of Health (FDOH), and Miami-Dade County are being followed. The safety and health of the Aventura community is important, and the City takes all the necessary steps to ensure its safety.
To safely protect the health and welfare of the staff and participants,
- Class space is limited.
- Class is available for adult Aventura residents (ages 18 and older) only.
- All participants will be required to space out a minimum of 10 feet during class.
Registration is required to attend and must be completed prior to attending the class. Participants must provide valid proof of Aventura residency to access the park on the day of class
Registration is now open and available online only by creating a NEW account on the City’s new Online Registration System (ORS). Please visit cityofaventura.com/ors to create a new account by following a few simple steps:
- Click the Register for Programs link at cityofaventura.com/ors.
- On the new ORS dashboard page, find and click the Create Account button.
- Follow the instructions to set up the account including family members.
- Upload picture(s) to be used for identification.
- Verify address and residency.
Students must bring their own Yoga mats, a small towel and water for convenience. Please plan to be in class for approximately one hour.