- Our City
- Community Services
- Online Registration System (ORS)
Online Registration System (ORS)
The City of Aventura’s Online Registration System (ORS) facilitates the management and registration of classes, programs and activities, as well as tennis court reservations.
All Aventura household accounts registered in the previous system prior to June 1, 2020 must create a new account in the new system and replace their existing Aventura ID card(s) with a new Aventura ID card.
A registered household account is required to process and complete transactions using the ORS.
How to Create a New Account & Get an Aventura ID Card
- New accounts must be created exclusively online. Step by step Instructions are available on how to create a new account and register for upcoming programs. Create account!
Download step-by-step instructions (PDF) on how to create an account.
(1) On the new ORS dashboard page, find and click the Create Account button.
(2) Follow the instructions to set up the account including family members.
(3) Upload picture(s) to be used for identification.
(4) Verify address and residency.
- New accounts will be verified before an Aventura ID card is issued.
Once you have completely created your account, please email email@example.com if you would like to request a copy of your Aventura ID card(s). Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your card by mail.
How to Reserve Tennis Courts and make a reservation for the SplashPad
Reservations are limited to Aventura residents only on an hourly basis for tennis court reservations and a two-hour basis for SplashPad reservations with a valid and current account on the ORS.
Download step-by-step instructions for:
- Guest users can browse the catalog of activities listed in the ORS.
- Upon completion of any transaction, please be sure to print a receipt for your records.
What would you like to do?
Create New Account & Get Aventura ID
Contact the Community Services Department at 305-466-3883 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.